- Can I work with you even if I live across the country?
Yes absolutely! I am based out of Northern New York and teach locally in Sandy Creek, Oswego and Syracuse, but I have online Fitness and Nutritional programs available for clients that want to work with me anywhere across the United States and the world.
- I’m a former athlete but the last 10 years have gotten the best of me…do you work with “beginners”?
Yes, I work with “athletes” of all abilities. My programs are catered and personalized to set you up for success at any level on your health journey. I get to know you, your health history and current health concerns.
- What types of workouts do you believe give the best results? (Weight loss, muscle building)
I use a balanced approach with my clients. I use a mix of strength training and cardio. I’m a big believer in HIIT training programs. Strength training is what will truly change your body over the long term.
- What makes you different from other coaches out there?
I am not only a personal trainer but also a pharmacist as well. I have the educational background to not only help you with your fitness goals but also can coach and guide you to make the right nutritional choices for you! I offer a high level of support and accountability in all programs that I offer to my clients.
- As a Pharmacist and Personal Trainer do you believe in taking supplements?
I believe that good quality supplements are needed to support our bodies every single day. Our food is not what it once was so in order to achieve our health and wellness goals we need to supplement.
- Do you work out of a gym or are you willing to come to people’s homes?
For those clients that are local to me (Jefferson, Oswego, Lewis Counties) I am more than willing to come to your home. Depending on the distance away from me there may be an additional charge for travel time and convenience of coming to you. I also do have a couple of location options that I can take you to for personal training sessions.
- What type for nutritional program do you follow with your clients?
I like to use the balanced approach when it comes to nutritional programs. I will work with you to help transition you to a whole food-based lifestyle. I don’t believe in extreme ideals (ketogenic/paleo) when it comes to food plans. I’m looking to work with you to create a sustainable plan that you enjoy and gives you the steady results that you desire.
- What will working with you look like?Depending on whether you are working with me locally (Upstate NY) or remotely (online) you will have personal contact with me each week via calls or in person sessions. I will create a nutrition and/or fitness plan to get you on the path to reaching your desired health goals. The duration of the program that you sign up for depends on where you are currently in your health journey and where you want to go. I offer programs as short as 4-6 weeks and as long as 10-12 weeks that can be renewed.